I don't miss you any more ...But !!!!!!!

I don't miss you any more . I dont't think about you anymore .
i dont't think I love you anymore. But sometime i do look
back to the time when i was standing there , just falling for you.
And you had no clue that i was falling . I wonder if you love 
someone the way I loved you .Our hearts never met , our paths
crossed but we weren't destined to walk together .
I walked away from you. 
But i wise it didn't make my heart sink when I think of you walking 
with someone else......
Sometime I wise didn't feel the way , 
I do at time when someone mention your name.
 I don't feel for you anymore yet sometime I feel something , something weird , may be I feel sad .
I dont't  know why but perhaps a part of me , 
maybe a small part of me wishes things were different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!