What 's hurt you more?????

The other day 
I had my hand put under hot water 
And it look me 5 second to even realize it was  hot ,
Another 10 second feel that burn , 
And yet another some to finally get it out.
So when you ask me
Why do  i still hold onto it??
To her .
I guess maybe  its's because i like the pain
Or maybe i have went on confusing love with hurt for so
long now 
i do not even know which one's which anymore . 
You know 
 You keep your 
hands under long enough 
And you start getting used to the scars 
And its's only after you have got it out 
That you realize 
Your inside had been burning this whole time.
So does it ever hurt now ?????
Or  have you grow so used to it 
You just don't feel anything anymore.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!