Past one month

           PAST ONE  MONTH

 I  fell in love 18 time last month 

19 , if you count that one cab ride back home when it was raining more than usual .

That one girl without an  umbrella  wearing specs that didin’t fit her 

Wet hairs and wetter lips 

And it’s Funny how I’ m still convinced 

How when I winked at her , 

She winked back , 

Funny because  I never winked at her , 

Did she wink back though?

Or That one time while  running late for a class you shouldn’t be running late for ,  only  to enter the wrong room at the right time. 

 If ever stolen  glance there were  a thing , I could’ve  sworn I was lready on my way to robbing memory banks

 With her flipped one side , and book on other I guess I was tired  of falling  for faces by then  

I fell  for her laughter  instead 

Her silhouette  still  smile at me .

 Or that girl  from internet 

The one who get  all your  movie references and then more some 

 The  monica to your   ted 

 For even  friends  need to know  how you  met the  one 

Okay,  maybe  not a prefect reference  

Nor a prefect love  story  

But who want perfect 

To err is human 

And there  are hardly  any left 

So  what if  it didn’t  work out 18 time before ,

Okay 19 , 

May be its 20th  time  lucky , 

Or  200th for that matter , 

But what if it isn’t mutual 

Is it still love ?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!