How i can love if i am afraid to fall ??

I woke up this morning all smiling.  It was nothing just a message. It did not make anything all right, it was just a small favour. A kind gesture that made me smile. It made me happy. Oh yeah I love her !!

 I wish I could keep a count on the number of times I dial her number and disconnect it just because my hands tremble and the number of times I tell myself just relax and take a deep breath." I cannot ignore the butterflies in my stomach when I think of her. And once in a blue moon when her name flashes on my phone ....calling  , my heart skips so many beats. The only time I felt my name sounds good was the only time I heard her call my name. Sometimes she speaks and I am lost as usual . I don't know if her words make sense l just listen to her voice and get lost in it like a small puppy  in city . Maybe now I know what it means when they say "she took my breath away." I wonder if the blind winged cupid has shot his arrow at me. I ask myself of all people why her? Why fall for someone you are not supposed to???? Tell me ?  I never knew the answer would be so simple. It is her because of what and how I feel when she is there. It is about the smile that flashes on my face when It is about that one short minutes  happiness that make me fell life is perfect .

I wonder if she would ever think about me.What if she never finds me? Then I just smile thinking about all those small little moments that made me happy. A silent tear wets my cheek and all I say is I chose to love you in silence for in it I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness for in it no one owns you but me. You are that part of my life which will never be anything short of a dream. I might never get the chance to be together with you but I am always happy that whatever memories I have of you will always be pure and untouched....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!