My phone is not felling good

My phone doesn't feel so good lately Its notification bar seems uninteresting now Even the social media apps feel lonely Its battery lasts longer than it used to  , My phone hates to see your name drop down in my recent-chats list, every day But this idiot doesn't give up It still has your painting as its lock screen Wallpaper(not exactly ). Your contact name still has that"❤" next to it. Its gallery has a separate folder with just our photos. Your number is still at speed dial "5". My phone remembers that you believe "5" is your lucky number. It remembers that "5" hours long videocall, It remembers a lot more than that . It stays awake waiting for your text. It wants to show your smiling face on the screen when it receives a call Even though it's been so long that it hasn't heard your voice, It still remembers even the sound of your silence. My phone can still text you, if I get drunk enough sometime . It can still call you If i  press that "5 " for long enough. Enough!

 It doesn't know anymore, how much is "Enough" 

My phone doesn't feel so good lately. But I, I am fine. I hope you are too. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!