Ring Ring

Ring, ring.

 Pick up call , please I don't know if I'd ever be able to muster up this courage again, I've to tell you things, Thing that I should have told you Long, long before. 

Ring, ring. I can feel my heart beat in my rib cage Did you know? The rib cage protects the heart When you told me was your heart, Did you make me a rib cage? To protect me from the big bad world? Or was it one of the those things That you said because that's what people say ??

Ring, ring I've never wanted someone to pick up the phone So desperately before Isn't there supposed to be a connection? Between true lovers? Aren't you supposed to know when I need you the most? I need you to pick up the phone, Not want. Not wish Need 

Ring, ring I don't think I can keep up with this much longer. The ringing is about to stop. We can't let it stop Not till I hear your voice and I know , you're okay That I'll be okay. That we'll be okay  Ring, ring. 

They invented the telephone so that people could talk to each other, Hear each other's voices, Feel safe, Feel protected. But maybe for people like me, Who wear their hearts on their sleeves, We don't have custom made rib cages. I can't hear the voice of the dial tone. It's going to end soon- Ring, ring 

 hello hello ?

Its going to end very soon!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!