For a friend...

its  3 am and my mind is wandering my soul is restless and my heart is beating fast ....
the reason is not that i am sure of .
today , i came across a verse while going through an article which goes like this..
" love is patient  , love is kind it does not envy , it does not boast , it is not proud it does not dishonour other  , it is not self seeking , it is not easily angered , it keeps no record of wrongs .love does not delight  in evil but rejoices with the truth . it always protect  , always  trust , always hope , always preseveres "  .....lines by corinthians.
this verse  touched me from within and took me some year back of my so called non happening live . i am 22 and have come a small way of living a life of loner .
don't be mistaken when i call myself a loner , i have few friends , handful of loyal one ...ones which any person needs to rely  on any point of their life but still i felt like loner . i was somewhere lost amidst the crowd , happily surrounded by the cheerful souls but not completely 
a part of me always dredged for an imaginary , invisible yet purest from of relationship which make me complete . i always longed-for a person  , not a lover i must say , at least for now, other wise it will get complicated .
well i can say in simple words the thing have been craving , yes  its " love'' ....love in most  innocent 
form may be it's the feeling called love which made me to pen down my feeling and write my first article .   i came across the situation  where i was deeply in love with a girl ....loving her wasn't mistake but  thinking it didn't work out .drowned me  in an ocean which i never thought will ever come out of it . but as it's rightly said  life goes on and so it must and hence i accepted the fact and moved on .
 2nd inning ;
love is funny thing but  yet it makes us do impracticable and powerful things . this felling always come fresh  when i see raindrop through window . some drop stick and some fall and same  i can relate this to my life as well , some stayed in my life and who wanted to and some left me .....somewhere of nowhere creating an irreplaceable void in my life .  
while i was living my wretched life , suddenly i was blessed with a friend who came into my life as guardian light and i can say it's all because of her .... i am living a life which i never thought i am capable of....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!