hidden post

I keep you at a distance,
Guarding myself from Love.
It's a known enemy
And has been destructing me.
I fear, it might confront me again
When I'm speaking to you.

So I keep you at an estimated distance
But oh this, Love
It travels all the way from your end
Gently knocks at my door
And I open it, knowing that I'll be defeated once more
And I shall succumb to my injuries such that
Walking away will be the only choice left

So I keep you at the utmost distance
Thinking that Love will take a little more time to come to me
But oh, the Venus' pigeons,
They fly ten times faster to seal the newly made bonds!
And so it comes to me and takes me amidst the clouds,
Drops me down from unknown heights eventually and flies
It flies to a known destination,
The place I dread.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!