HOLD MY HAND !!!!

Hold my hand and walk with me . 
not because you should but because  i want you to....
i want  to know what make you cry and 
what make you smile at the end of the day ....
i want to hear the tales of your heart break and moments of joy....
 wait back and lets watch the sunrise together...
i  have to tell you about the night i stayed awake in fear ....
i have to tell you about the time my mother found me weeping and 
i couldn't  her the reason ....
because they tell me you need to know this ...
you need to know how happy and scared i am..
that this may be a dream and it would fade away as i open my eyes
 stay for little more time 
not because you should but because i want you to
because all i want to see is the morning sun kiss our face .
to tell us that we are not afraid of ourselves anymore.
so just hold my hand  and walk with me.
for i am scared to walk alone


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!