when i dream

when i dream 
i see myself waking up next to you 
someday
i wise it wasn't a dream 
when i dream 
about you whispering sweet nothings in my ear 
i wise i tell you i can't  hear them 
but maybe i was never meant to
what good are the words once spoken , 
what good are they once heard .
what i dream about us 
i don't dream about the night skies and the stars 
a gazillion of them 
instead i dream for a blanket enough for the both of us 
and a bed which isn't 
i don't dream about the missing puzzle
 piece nor a bewildered fantasy land 
in my dream cinderella doesn't need the 
glass slippers to validate her 
and the sleeping beauty wake up just
fine on her own 
in my dream about you ,
you are the beauty and the beast within ,
it starts and ends with you 
like it always did 
when i say , i dream 
its  not a dream per say , 
for i'm yet to sleep delilah ,
it isn't dream untill you do ,
and i can't just yet ,
i'm waiting for someone to wake up to .......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!