One secret

I hold wild secrets in my heart. Secrets that don't have anything to do with me but affect me anyway. 

I don't tell anyone about them. I can't. They're scary and too volatile for me to put them out in the open. 

I hold secrets that don't mean anything anymore. Because it's over. The night's gone and the storm passed. The clouds cleared but my mind hasn't yet. 

I hold them close to me and I wished I could let go. They hurt too much from being held so tightly. 

They pierce at my heart when I hug them tightly. There's no other way. They need to be with me. They can't leave me. I can't leave them. 

They'll forever haunt me and I shall succumb one day to the irreparable scar they give me. 

I shall walk with a bleeding heart and it will still beat with as much life as it had when I was born. 

One secret doesn't hold me back. But on some days, it's all I can think about.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!