TU DEDE MERA SAATH


 In the history of all that I've ever had to write about anyone, let it all be leading up to you, your eyes — they speak a language I can only nod my head along to and shy; shy, I am, as one of us blushes while the other pretends, there isn't really much to say here, only to look and being looked at in return, which isn't much, you might say, but I like being seen, and yours are the only pair of eyes that give me the impression that I am, that someone out there's looking for me, at me. And your nose isn't tiny as you suspect it is, sharp at the edges making your cold nudges colder, I could write a love poem to it, for it, titled: 'The nose knows'. It must, I feel, for it hardly ever pokes itself in matters not concerning it's delightful existence, don't cut your hair short, please, I know, I shouldn't get to decide it for you, but I'm not, it's a mere hopeful suggestion desirous of your attention, is it not. I like your hair covering both our faces when we kiss, which come to think, we haven't nearly been doing enough of these days, what do you think it is, between us, is it the pandemic or are we just getting older now, which is it, you think. I digress. Of all that I'm left wanting to say, the space between us, it's telling. Do words suspended mid-air still have in them, the potential to destroy. Let mine find their way to you, we haven't been speaking much these days, so to speak. Are you hearing me right now, or am I the only one listening myself speak. I said that you are beautiful, in so many words that I could muster, I said that I miss you, somewhere between the lines, which only you could read, I said, I'm still hoping you can, read between my lines, I did. Looking back at it, at what's already been typed and gazed through once, there is an alarming reflex to erase it all, only to start from the scratch, only to end up typing something more verbose, more seemingly in touch with my feelings while actually not, telling how your eyes speak to me, when you don't, I could do it, you know, do it all, but what difference would it make.

Comments

  1. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that a pair of eyes were talking to u that muchπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!