Our story

 Our story is a simple collision of our hearts and it started  few years ago and will end years later even if we just met yesterday.

It isn’t a story about the entire universe making us meet at a random bus stop .Isn’t lossing purse was like blind date.

It isn’t a love song of how we will be in love forever. We probably won’t be. But that wouldn’t end the story.


This story has not a lot of obstacles or prizes to be won. There is only one purpose and you and I come together for it. Only for a while.


Only for a while, but you hold me with your tears and I stay with my smiles. You talk with your heart and I listen with mine. You hold me with a lose grip and I convince myself of your prowess.

It isn’t an adventure of how you saved me. Not where we are best friends first. Not even friends.

It isn’t a story with our lives guiding each of us to the other. It is only a line of strings pulling at you and yours pulling at mine.

We didn’t know what we were doing but we were bound by each other’s gravity. We had enough courage to go on and admit to ourselves that we were hopeless against it.

It is the simple smile reciprocated and a handshake that lasted too long. It is not the end of our pain and not the end of our happiness.

It is only the meeting of us and staying together for as long as the sun wishes. This story has the whereabouts of a love that wouldn’t last and the characteristics of two people not willing to give each other up.

Our story has reasons for the Earth to move and the meaning of love for a two year old. It has a life of its own and I wouldn’t find out the depths of it.

It isn’t some cheap copy of a romantic cliché or a poorly framed rendition of a movie. It is a simple collision of our hearts that would not stop beating.

A simple consensus of our pains and a random thought that clicked.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am tired

10:56

I don't fit anywhere !!